PROGRESSIVE PROPERTY GROUP REVIEWS ALL APPLICATIONS ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS, HOWEVER, ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED.
APPLICATION FEES ARE $55/ PERSON FOR EVERY APPLICANT OVER THE AGE OF 18*
YOU HAVE UP TO 48 BUSINESS HOURS AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR INITIAL APPLICATION TO TURN IN ALL NECESSARY PAPERWORK FOR A COMPLETE APPLICATION AND TO HOLD YOUR PLACE IN LINE
WELCOME TO PROGRESSIVE PROPERTY GROUP!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR RENTAL PROPERTY. PLEASE SEE THE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENTS ON THIS WEB-PAGE, OR REQUEST A COPY FROM US. PROGRESSIVE PROPERTY GROUP’S RENTAL CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATION INFORMATION IS LISTED BELOW. PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION:
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR EACH APPLICANT
(ALL PARTIES OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE):
- Application filled out and submitted (online or in-person)
- Copy of valid ID, passport or Driver’s License
- One (1) Month of most recent pay-stubs and approved income
- Promissory Letter with income noted if re-locating or starting a new job
- W-2 and necessary tax income documents if self-employed or 1099.
- Application fee(s) for all parties over 18 years of age- paid online or via money order to: Progressive Property Group, LLC
QUALIFICATIONS AND CRITERIA
1) All applicants,with the exception of the Applicant’s children, must be at least 18 years of age. All applicants are required provide social security number, necessary documentation and photo identification. Photo identification may be a state-issued ID or a passport.
2) As a general guideline, the monthly rent amount may not exceed 30% of the Applicant’s gross monthly income and the Applicant’s total monthly debt shall not exceed 50% of the Applicant’s gross monthly income. Income must be verified with the two most recent pay stubs or the most recent W-2. Income and employment may be confirmed either verbally or in writing by the Applicant’s employer. Equivalent verifiable assets may also be used to meet qualifying requirements by providing proof of other income, such as child/spousal support, retirement, student loans/grants, etc.
3) Applicant must have a satisfactory rental history and credit history. Landlord can verify and/ or disqualify based on rental or credit information that is found within the last seven (7) years. In compliance with HOUSE BILL 19-1106. If an applicant has an outstanding balance with a previous landlord within the last seven (7) years, they must provide proof of a payment plan to pay off the debt and confirmation of acceptance by the previous landlord.
4) Applicants must have no evictions on his or her record within the past 3 years.
5) Applicants may not have any bankruptcies on their record within the last (1) year.
6) Any Applicant without current employment or satisfactory income may or may not be able(at discretion of Landlord) to use a qualified co-signor, guarantor, or pay advanced rent in order to qualify.
7) Progressive Property Group uses criminal history as a criterion in consideration of an application. A criminal background check will be performed on every applicant to ensure that the individual has committed no violent misdemeanors or felonies of any kind in the last five years. Progressive Property Group will not consider any conviction or arrest record of an applicant that occurred more than five years before the date of application; except for criminal conviction records or deferred judgments relating to:
-The unlawful distribution, manufacturing, dispensing, or sale of: a material, compound, mixture, or preparation that contains methamphetamine, as described in SECTION 18-18-405
-The unlawful possession of materials to make methamphetamine and amphetamine, as described in SECTION 18-18-412.5
-Any offense that required the prospective tenant/ applicant to register as a sex offender pursuant to SECTION 16-22-103
-Any offense described in part 1 or part 6 of ARTICLE 3 of TITLE 18.
8) Progressive Property Group cannot rent to any applicant who is not lawfully in the country without proof of “lawful presence” status. Any documentation of “lawful presence” for non-citizens in the United States of America will need to show proof that their visa or other grant for an extended stay will not expire before the end of the lease term. Any Applicant who was not born in the United States of America will need to provide documentation and/or proof of at least one of the following:
a) proof of citizenship
b) student visa
c) work visa
d) diversity visa
e) immigrant investor visa
f) other legal form indicating grant of extended stay
Click here to view disclosure prior to scheduling a showing or submitting an application
In compliance with the Rental Application Fairness Act: HB 19-1106, Progressive Property Group has provided a breakdown of the Application Fee.
Click the link below to review the disclosure PDF
You will receive a receipt for each application fee paid on adult(s) over 18 years of age. Click PDF link below to view a sample receipt.”
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION
*click each button below for more details*
Progressive Property Group is an equal opportunity company and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, age, marital status, handicap, familial status or natural origin.